Overnight Breakfast Green Coconut Chia Pudding- Count Me in!!
You like to snack, but you know you shouldn’t do it after 7pm. Me too..
But don’t worry, this frozen yogurt bark with berries and chocolate is the perfect Netflix snack. It’s so easy to whip up, healthy, and packed with protein & vitamins. You’ll want a batch in your freezer at all times.
⟶ 2 tbsp Chia seeds
⟶ 2 tbsp Yogurt (Greek, Vegan, Cococnut.. whatever you like)
⟶ 1 tsp Green Dose of Raw Superfood
⟶ Plant-based milk of your choice
⟶ granola, muesli or oatmeal flakes to add some crunch!
⟶ Toppings of your liking (strawberries, blueberries, peanut butter, chocolate, gra
⟶1 tsp maple-syrup/agave syrup
1. Take a jar, add 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
2. Add 2 tbsp of coconut yogurt (or any other yogurt of your liking)
3. Mix 1 tsp of @doseofraw superfoods
4. Add plant-based milk and 1 tsp of maple/agave syrup
6. Put it to rest for at least 2 hours (best overnight)
7. Next morning – take a bowl or mug, add berries or fruits of your liking to the bottom of the jar. then add a layer of Chia pudding
9. Add a layer of granola
10. Add another layer of chia pudding and top it off with berries ot anything else you like! Enjoy babes 🙂