Want a Healthy Late-night Snack? Try These Superfood Yogurt Barks
You like to snack, but you know you shouldn’t do it after 7pm. Me too..
But don’t worry, this frozen yogurt bark with berries and chocolate is the perfect Netflix snack. It’s so easy to whip up, healthy, and packed with protein & vitamins. You’ll want a batch in your freezer at all times.
⟶ 2 tsp Pink Dose of Raw superfood
⟶ 2 tsp Green Dose of Raw Superfood
⟶ Yogurt (Greek, Vegan, Cococnut.. whatever you like)
⟶ Toppings of your liking (strawberries, blueberries, chia, peanut butter, chocolate, gummy-bears…)
⟶ If you’re a sweet-tooth, add 1 tsp maple-syrup/agave syrup
1. Take a plate or sheet pan, cover it with a cooking paper.
2. Take a bowl, add yogurt and mix it with 2 tsp of Pink Dose of Raw superfood powder.
3. Take another bowl, add yogurt and mix 2 tsp of Green Dose of Raw Superfood powder.
4. Optional: add maple syrup to yogurt.
5. Spread the pink colored yogurt and green yogurt on the pan.
6. Add the toppings.
7. Freeze it for 3-4 hours.
8. Thats it!! It’s the perfect healthy snack for even the laziest cooks (like myself). Enjoy babes!